Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Keep Calm & Party On #5

Welcome to our Social Media Linky Party!


I am so excited to be hosting this weekly party and I have four amazing ladies co-hosting along with me!  Last week’s party was a huge success and we met so many new friends on Google+!  

Today we will be sharing our Facebook pages!  

I have met several new people on Facebook and love interacting with everyone there, so this is one of my favorite parties!!

First, let me share the details of this party! 

This link up party is for all bloggers who would like to work on networking with other blogs as well as growing their Social Media following. 
Each week we will change which form of Social Media that we focus on.  They include Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Google+. 

What if you don’t have one of these accounts but would like to participate?

Easy, just link up your Blog instead!  We want to connect with you even if you don’t use all forms of Social Media that we do! 


How do you participate?

First, follow your Host and all Co-hosts (there are 5 of us). 

This week our focus is on Facebook!

Stop and visit as many new friends as you would like, and be sure to leave a comment!  If this is your first time to participate in our party be sure to leave a comment below and I will be sure to stop by your site! 


                          ~Design your life with a little SPARKLE~

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time linking up! Looking forward to making new blogging friends!
    https://www.facebook.com/TheFrugalFreshmanHomemaker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denyse, Linking up my FB page to see some new faces and say hello to new friends. I follow all the hosts on their FB from my personal page (Lizy) to make it count! Hope to see all of you at https://www.facebook.com/JustDipItInChocolate soon!
    hugs,
    Lizy

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved