Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Anything 2011 Linky Party...

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas...
I'm going to be taking a week off from blogging so I can get myself ready for a "Wonderful" New Year!!!

I have a lot of exciting new stuff to share...so I will be taking this time for my family and to get prepared for another great year of blogging...

Thanks to all of you for making my first year so "Crazy Beautiful"...

Here is last weeks "Queen of the party"...

Jenn at Clean & Scentsible did a beautiful job decorating her home for the Holidays...Hop on over and check out her beautiful home decor....


Stephanie and Cre8tive Designs created a beautiful Christmas tablescape...Make sure you skip on over and oogle over the beautiful table decor...


I know I'm making this short and sweet this week but I'm blogging later than anticipated and I wanted to get this weeks linky party started early!!!

This week's theme...

"ANYTHING 2011"

Show off anything you've done in 2011...It can be any of your favorite ideas, decor, crafts, fashion...you name it...SHOW IT OFF!!!









1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! So sad to have to take it all down now! :)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved