Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Words go a long way....

I'm getting ready to finish up my daughter's bedroom and I am so excited to share it with you all...but one more minor project to go....remember when I did this artwork project (if not you can check it out here)...

I needed some words, quote or saying to complete it...

 
The scrapbook paper I used was plain with lines...

I pulled out some of my stencils, pencil and BIC permanent markers and began sketching and coloring in an inspiration quote for my 16 yr old...


Outline all done...Now it was time to color it in...

 It says...
" Only as high as I reach can I grow...
Only as far as I seek I can go...
Only as deep as I look I can see...
Only as much as I dream can I be..."


Adding the words really made a difference and gave it that little something the artwork needed...


Here's the before & after....


I am now ready to hang everything and put what I have together in her room...

STAY TUNED!!!

HAVE YOU WORKED ON A PROJECT LATELY THAT YOU CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE???


2 comments:

  1. Great quote and I'll bet your daughter will be so excited when she sees her "new" room! Love that paper...lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful quote, I love it. Just based off this post I bet the finished room is adorable! I found your blog through the delightful order link party and I'm glad I did, I'm your newest follower!

    darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved