Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Linky Party


There's a new party in blogland!!!


Wondering what that is???....Every week the link up party will be a theme...Example: Pinterest, by color, by room, DIY, book, recipe, indoor, outdoor, photo...etc...

My goal is to make it fun and bring in a wide range of ideas and things to "My Crazy Beautiful Life"...BUT, You guys get to pick the theme...So every week at the link up party, you will need to leave a comment to what theme you would like to see on Pick-a-Theme Thursdays...

On "Pick-A-Theme" Thursday...I will let you know what the theme is for the following week!!!

You also have a chance to be "The Queen"....


I will be featuring some favorite party themes...

So grab the "Pick-a-Theme" Party button and pass the word on and get ready to party tomorrow..

The 1st linky party theme is "Anything Goes"...And that means "Link anything you would like"....

ANY IDEAS OR THOUGHTS ON THE "PICK-A-THEME" THURSDAY'S PARTY???

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved