Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Diagnosis...

Sometimes things happen at the WRONG times...and this is one of those times...When you are in the middle of making a "BIG" move it's really not a good time to get sick :-(

Since October I've felt like my head was going to explode...the best way I can explain it is like living on an airplane...but, you CAN'T pop your ears...uughhhh!!!! Then the buzzing started...needless to say I've been a mess and not a "HOT" one either!!!

I planned a visit to my Dr. while I was in NC bringing our first truck load and off to an Ear Nose & Throat he sent me...The DIAGNOSIS... 

BLOCKED EUSTACHIAN TUBES

When you swallow or yawn, the tubes open briefly to let air in to make the pressure in the middle ears equal to the pressure outside of the ears...Sometimes fluid or negative pressure gets stuck in the middle ear...The pressure outside the ear gets too high...

My hearing test shows I have some hearing loss...and everyone sounds like they are talking to me through a tunnel...I feel like a little kid tugging at my ears all the time...

Well if you suffer from allergies you will sympathize with me...I am not allowed to take any allergy meds for 2 weeks...And, DAY 1 has been terrible and I mean terrible...I have to have extensive allergy tests done and apparently the meds will interfere with the results...

I am suppose to fly back to Maryland tomorrow...

Well you can guess that is a NO go!!!! I can't go anywhere that will change the pressure in my ears...

I am blessed to have good friends to stay with...but I do wish my hubby was with me!!! It's a minor setback...soon enough I will be in our new home and I can get back to the fun stuff!!!

Thanks for sticking in there with me...(in my best Arnold voice) I'LL BE BACK!! (OK...it wasn't really that good...lol)...


1 comment:

  1. Wow...all this really blows!! What on earth has caused the blockage? Hopefully once the blockage has cleared up then your hearing will come back. Wishing you all the best and will keep sending postive thoughts your way! {hugs} Roberta

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved