Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me...

Ok Ok...it's not really my birthday today...it was Sunday the 13th...but instead of wishing myself a "Happy Birthday" I wish Jake "Happy Birthday" instead...I love sharing my birthday with him!!!

I like to think this is my birthday month...now if I could only get a gift everyday...hehe...Hey!! a girl can ask can't she???...it is a short month...LOL...It's my first birthday in Maryland and my hubby tried to make it nice since I didn't have friends or family to celebrate with...I love a good party!!!

We had a nice day together...just hung out and chilled than went out to dinner...We try to go out to eat at a new place all the time until we know the area...but, I think I found my new favorite restaurant...Bellissimo Seafood Bar & Grill...one word "YUM"!!!

I had a couple glasses of Mascato and one was free...better yet...Hubby had a couple beers...after that we were ready for bed...we are such lightweights...hehe...They brought us out a huge bowl of ceasar salad and loaf of fresh bread with garlic butter...delish...Chris had steak and I had my favorite pasta...Let me not forget the AWESOME waitress we had...she was such a delight and made our dinner even better than it already was...The best part was dessert...TERAMISU...OH MY GOSH was that incredible...oh yeah...FREE!!!

I asked the waitress to please not gather anyone together to sing..so she brought out dessert with a candle and said it was on her...It's alway nice when you go somewhere new to eat and you have spectacular service...I can't wait to go back and eat...maybe take some friends when they come to visit ;)

Here's my 35th birthday...(kidding)...LOL!!!



TELL ME ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY???

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time was had by all...and I so get the lightweight problem...cause we have it as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one, Roberta!! It saves me on the amount of wine I guy ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved