Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dust Collectors....

Yep!! We all have them...those annoying collectibles that we wanted so bad and now they just collect dust bunnies...Unfortunately this is just one of those annoying collections of mine...Now I know why I no longer collect anything...to much to dust off!! I have too many other things I would rather be doing then dust something that no one sees...come to think of it I never go in the family to see it either...Everytime I go in to vacuum or dust there they are..{shaking head}...UUGGHHH!!!!

Who the heck thought is was a good idea to collect anything anyways??? I know I could never be a hoarder it irritates me to see "USELESS" collectibles sitting on a shelf...not to mention everytime I move I have to pack them carefully and take them with me...YIKES....I would rather have photos...those atleast make me happy :)...not to mention easier to dust off!!!

I guess it was the kid in me that likes "Disney"!! Now it's not so magical ;)


Where are your dust bunnies sitting???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved